Point32Health’s Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and Tufts Health Plan members are notified of their respective plans’ Members’ Rights and Responsibilities upon enrollment and annually thereafter, and all clinicians also receive a copy at the time of contracting and credentialing and annually thereafter.
Periodically, Point32Health will include this information in our provider newsletter. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the documents below, found in the Provider Manuals specific to our various Harvard Pilgrim and Tufts Health Plan lines of business.
Because this information may vary among states, product lines, etc., please be sure to read each section that pertains to patients you treat.
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care:
- Rights and Responsibilities policy in the Member Care section of the Commercial Provider Manual
- Member Rights and Responsibilities policy in the StrideSM (HMO)(HMO-POS) Medicare Advantage Provider Manual
Tufts Health Plan:
- Members’ Rights and Responsibilities sections of the:
- Members chapter in the Commercial Provider Manual
- Rights and Responsibilities chapter in the Tufts Health Public Plans Provider Manual
- Members chapter in the Senior Products Provider Manual
Copies of this information can also be mailed upon request by calling Provider Services.
Director, Provider Relations & Communications
Senior Manager, Provider Communications
Joseph O’Riordan, Jesse Salvato, Stephen Wong