Privacy & Security
Links to other sites
This website may contain links to other websites for your convenience. These links and feeds are provided for your convenience only and do not constitute or imply that Point32Health, Inc. endorses these sites, any material or information contained therein, or any products or services described on these sites.
When we link to the sites of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care or Tufts Health Plan business associates where personal health information (PHI) is collected on our behalf, those sites are required to safeguard information in accordance with HIPAA.
Browsing or searching our website
In the normal course of your visiting the Point32Health, Inc. website, we (or a third party on our behalf) may gather and store certain information about your browsing activity or computer automatically. We use this information to help us make the site more useful to visitors — to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. The information we, (or a third party on our behalf) collect about our visitors’ computers is not designed to identify individuals. Instead, we check which web pages and services people use while they are here. For example, we use the browser information to help us design our website so that as many people as possible will be able to view the pages correctly.
This may include, but is not limited to, information such as:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address. (An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you go on the internet.)
- Internet Service Provider (e.g. AOL) or the domain from which you access the internet (for example, gmail.com, if you are connecting from a Google email account).
- The internet address of the website, if any, from which you came to our site.
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent visiting the site.
- What pages you visit within our website.
- Operating system (e.g. Windows, IOS)
- Browser software (e.g. Microsoft Edge, Firefox)
- Geographic location (e.g. Boston, Mass.)
You have the ability to set your browser’s cookie preferences to accept, keep for a session only, or reject all cookies. Rejecting cookies may harm your browsing experience.
Please be aware that communications sent using unencrypted email are not secure and may be accessed while in transit. We cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of any information you send to us over the internet when it is sent using unencrypted email. Point32Health, Inc. will not be responsible for any breach of confidentiality resulting from your use of unencrypted email transmission.
Medical questions or concerns about your care or treatment should be directed to appropriate health care professionals. Point32Health, Inc. will not respond to requests for personal medical advice made through this website. If you require an immediate response to non-medical questions or problems, please call Harvard Pilgrim Member Services at 888.333.4742, for TTY service, call 711 or Tufts Health Plan at 617.972.9400, for TRS/TTY service call 711.