One of Point32Health’s fundamental priorities is ensuring the best possible access to care for the members we serve through our Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and Tufts Health Plan products. To that end, we maintain policies for our Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim plans that outline network practitioner standards regarding clinician availability, timeliness of appointments, and telephone accessibility, among other things.
Please refer to the policies identified below to review these standards and requirements.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care:
- Practice Site Standards policy, Network Operations & Care Delivery Management section of our Commercial Provider Manual
- Access to Care policy, StrideSM (HMO)/(HMO-POS) Medicare Advantage Provider Manual
- Tufts Health Plan:
- Medical Care Access Goals for Primary Care Offices section of the Quality Administrative Guidelines chapter of the Commercial Provider Manual
- Provider Access Standards section of the Providers chapter of our Tufts Health Public Plans Provider Manual
- Medical Care Access Goals for Primary Care section of the Quality Administrative Guidelines chapter of our Senior Products Provider Manual
Director, Provider Relations & Communications
Senior Manager, Provider Communications
Joseph O’Riordan, Jesse Salvato, Stephen Wong