Point32Health takes a comprehensive approach to chronic condition management, focusing on patient-centered care that coordinates resources across the health care delivery system and throughout the life cycle of a disease. Point32Health’s chronic condition management programs include a range of components specifically designed to reinforce clinicians’ treatment plans.
These programs assist patients with conditions such as asthma, COPD, heart failure, and diabetes by helping them better understand their condition, giving them new information about their disease, and providing them with assistance from clinical health educators and pharmacists who can help them manage their disease.
Patients identified as having a chronic condition such as diabetes, heart failure, or asthma are enrolled in chronic condition management programs through the following:
- Referrals by their physicians, case managers, and specialty care providers
- Medical and pharmacy claims analysis that identifies patients with appropriate diagnoses
- Health risk appraisal
To enroll a Point32Health member into one of our programs, email email@example.com or call 866-750-2068 for the Harvard Pilgrim platform; email Priority_Care_Referrals@point32health.org or call 888-766-9818 ext. 53532 for the Tufts Health Plan platform. In addition:
- For MA care management referrals, email MA_CM_Referrals@point32health.org
- For RI behavioral health intensive clinical management referrals, email RI_ICM_Referrals@point32health.org
Members who wish to speak with a care manager can do so by calling the appropriate number below:
- Tufts Health Plan commercial: 888-766-9818 (TTY: 711), ext. 53532
- Tufts Health RITogether: 866-738-4116
- Tufts Health Together and Tufts Health Direct: 888-257-1985
*Editor’s note: We have updated this article to update the presentation of contact information.
Director, Provider Relations & Communications
Senior Manager, Provider Communications
Joseph O’Riordan, Susan Panos, Stephen Wong,