The Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) require providers and office staff to complete comprehensive training on the One Care (Medicare-Medicaid dual eligible) program.
To make it easier for providers to comply with this requirement, we offer convenient training resources in the Training section of our Point32Health website (click on the Tufts Health Unify provider training tab in under “Additional training resources”). As a reminder, as of Jan. 1, 2024, Tufts Health Unify will be known as Tufts Health One Care.
The program has two tracks — a general training series developed by MassHealth via UMass Medical School, as well as a plan-specific Tufts Health Unify training — and providers are required to complete both tracks in order to meet One Care requirements.
For track one, the following recorded webinars are required:
- One Care: An Introduction for One Care Plans
- Engaging One Care Enrollees in Assessments & Care Planning
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
- Principles of Cross-Cultural Competence
- Promoting Wellness for People with Disabilities
- Contemporary Models of Disability: Beyond the Medical Model (Independent Living, Self-Determination and Recovery Model)
- Identifying Potential Abuse and Neglect of One Care Members
- Caring for Individuals with Co-Occurring Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders in One Care
In addition, you’ll find recorded webinars featuring a myriad of pertinent health care topics, including trainings on accessibility and accommodations, which focus on promoting wellness among people with disabilities and include specific information on Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
Once you’ve completed both tracks, please remember to complete the attestation as we record and submit your participation to EOHHS and CMS.
Visit our frequently asked questions page (FAQs) for Tufts Health Unify for questions about training requirements, contracting, delivering care, and doing business with us.
Director, Provider Relations & Communications
Senior Manager, Provider Communications
Joseph O’Riordan, Susan Panos, Ryan Francis, Stephen Wong,