Point32Health is delighted to share that we’re expanding our claims consultation series as part of our ongoing commitment to collaborating with our valued provider partners throughout our service area.
We’re offering the following claims consultation events:
- Tuesday, Oct. 10 from 10 a.m.– 2 p.m. at the Providence Marriott Downtown located at 1 Orms Street, Providence, RI 02904 (register by Oct. 3)
- Monday, Oct. 16 from 10 a.m.–2 p.m., at our Canton headquarters, 1 Wellness Way, Canton, MA 02021 (register by Oct. 2)
- Wednesday, Oct. 25 from 11 a.m.– 3 p.m. at the Puritan Backroom conference center located at 245 Hooksett Road, Manchester, NH 03104 (register by Oct. 20)
- Wednesday, Nov. 8 from 10 a.m.– 2 p.m. at the CarePartners of Connecticut Headquarters, 55 Capital Boulevard, Suite 101, Rocky Hill, CT 06067 (register by Nov. 6)
- Thursday, Nov. 16, 2023 from 11 a.m.– 3 p.m. at the Lincoln Hotel, 17 Lincoln Street, Biddeford, ME 04005 (register by Nov. 10)
The events will present an opportunity for providers to meet with our Provider Relations team, who will be available as a resource to support you by answering questions you may have about claims — from submission, to adjudication, to processing, and more.
Appointments will be scheduled in 30-minute increments and registration is required. Refreshments and Wi-Fi access will be available.
Please note that you should continue to submit corrected claims and provider payment disputes per your normal process, and claims should not be held until your consultation. Paper claims should not be brought to these consultation appointments
Director, Provider Relations & Communications
Senior Manager, Provider Communications
Joseph O’Riordan, Susan Panos, Stephen Wong,